社区服务 统计排行 帮助
  • 258阅读
  • 0回复

nike free run shoes  I feel really eased the injury

级别: 侠客
Tianjin Womens Volleyball continuous away from home,nike air max green, only intermittent use of the game to "mend." The day before a pass,womens nike air max 24 7, "winter tonic",nike air foamposite one penny hardaway, the womens volleyball team yesterday in Tianjin two-pronged, "teenager" who was good a coach Liu Tong,nike free womens shoes, "frustrating": a classroom down the amount of training sessions, team members all tired out of breath. "Generals" who escaped the devil though training, but they are not easy, the whole afternoon in the Chinese medical doctor to be "torture", acupuncture, heat and other kinds of "torture" have tasted a time. Yesterday afternoons training session personnel missing, Juan,griffey shoes 2011, Wei Chiu, Huo Jing,air grffey max 2, Yin Na 4 general absent. Coach Liu Xiaoming by the "machine" to increase the training intensity, Liu explained, means: "old players who have varying degrees of injuries, so usually in order to reduce the emergence of new injuries will not be the large amount of training." "On quantity "for small players is a kind of torment,nike air max 95 blue, but as soon as possible in order to improve their technical and tactical, small guys all of them have" landscape of war. " After training ChenLiYi half-jokingly said: "The players are not taking advantage of the old, Liu pointed out to us plus special treatment,air penny 1, see,radii footwear, we" eat a little support "." Teenager who toil on the training ground, when several teams in Tianjin generals are Chinese Medicine for "minor repairs." Juan, Wei Chiu, Huo Jing,nike air griffey max 1, Yin Na 4 players at the waist, legs have different degrees of injury, so the interval of Tianjin team will arrange for them to match Chinese Medicine "maintenance" look, Juan has been done previously several treatment, the other three individuals for the first time. As the afternoon time is tight, so four players in the "filmed films" made only after the acupuncture, heat and a few number of treatment. According to Juan said, if you do complete treatment,Nike Air Kukini 2011, time-consuming will be longer,nike free run shoes, about four hours or so. "Treatment effect?" When the correspondent Juan threw this question, she replied: "Chinese medicine is no quick fix,nike free run 2011, you may need a long process, but through several treatments, I feel really eased the injury, This is my Hen Zhizu. "In the days training session, Liu Xiaoming, Tianjin womens volleyball coach, said in an interview:" teenager whos training to increase the amount of Ye Hao, Ye Hao allow veterans to treatment, this is To the league, for the championship,nike air max 95, we are like a car,nike air max griffey 1, the throttle when you have to slam on the repair time would stop and take a break. "newspaper correspondent Zhoufang Ming Wang a photographer Author: Zhou Fangming Wang I (Editor: Xiao Zhao)
相关的主题文章:

dunk high heels  who can come forward

50_1391

48_20451
关键词: nik
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册
批量上传需要先选择文件,再选择上传