社区服务 统计排行 帮助
  • 346阅读
  • 0回复

women nike air max 24 7 shoes  but has five albums out

级别: 侠客
Experienced domestic violence and ex-boyfriend after Rihanna was once the color of feminism in the new concert album, "loud" chosen one "S & M", regarded as a joke and Rihanna new Beijing February 24, reported hearing the end of 2009, singer Rihannas album,air penny 1, "X-rated R" (Rated R) people could not help but think she was faced with the emotional violence, because music is a lot of dark or bloody pressing breath and powerful feminist color, the album has not let her set a person close to the female warrior image. To the end of last year,womens nike air max 24 7, Rihanna has been transformed in the new album, "loud" (Loud) on the cover of bright red hair, red lips to show people, people saw the new romance by the moisture of her sweet beautiful. In the just-concluded Grammy Awards and two Brit Awards,MENS NIKE AIR PRESTO, Rihanna, although few gains awards, received only the Brit Award for best international female artist prize, but her two awards on the changing images of superior performance and amazing, and let the world know a new re-red Rihanna. Will shape the future image of both men and women reporters: you always give people the hair color was impressed by the new single cover and red skirt, red lips always painted red for what you have now special meaning? Rihanna: I like this show the strongest colors. I now include a kind of adventurous music, the spirit of courage without fear, and I always have to pursue the idea of ??limits, the red just to express them. Reporter: Do you now have a lot of image and lyrical changes, you are now understanding of fashion and then change? Rihanna: In the beginning of his career, I actually did not put too much energy spent on my dress, so often the girl child norm for public display. I was my team designed a "good girl bad" shape, appear to be more dark and more marginalized. On the album,nike free womens shoes, "X-rated R" (Rated R) The shape is more holistic, is the large ones. I like the shape of a strong sense of structure, such as T-shirt with large shoulder pads. I like the overall feel and design sense are strong makeup and styling, does not seem like the kind of "excessive force" that is not a natural shape. Reporter: Your next shape will be like? We are very curious about a year later, what would your range of children. Rihanna: I often see men dress show, or some extremely feminine fashion brand, I hope my future will shape the characteristics of both men and women. I think that every time out of the shows style to have an overall sense of art, so I do not like to wear and wear, not like the kind of typical ladies, or girls have a dress --- in the shape of the imagination, and not to pursue the typical sense. Reporter: Are you in the production of song, will not think of what to wear to the future performance of these songs? The idea would be your music has a great influence it? Rihanna: do not think what to wear to the show, but making music, I would like to go with MTVs visual presentation. Each time into the studio, MTV picture in my mind there will be a whole idea. Utilities are not comparable Reporters and Lady Gaga: The new album, why is it called "Loud" (loud)? Rihanna: I think this is really a very interesting and expressive too strong album. "Loud" is the best word to describe and sum up the feeling: sometimes be very aggressive,white nike heels, but most of the time are interesting positive energy. Sometimes we feel our music is really making this kind of energy in the feeling of rebellion, not the letter went to listen to. Reporter: album has a song called "S & M", is to open their own joke thing? Rihanna: I think this song is very naughty, expressed through the metaphor of the way some of the things I experienced,griffeys, is a challenge to my limit. Reporter: You were frequently used, and Katy Perry, Lady Gaga to do comparison, you think you have competition between you? Rihanna: Actually, I do not care when the first sense, because there is no comparable. During the year, three of us are doing on their own with a lot of progress, have become stronger and better. Real than, we can not simultaneously be the first three, but can in their respective fields when the first. I would like to compete and their only concern is their own to do something toward each goals. Character, a lot of people misread my correspondent: Do you always sing the song "You idiot, you know I called?" Or "I was a murderer," like a very strong thing. Do you have vulnerable side? Rihanna: I do have a weak side. I think a lot of people misread me, they only see me strong,nike free shoes, aggressive side. You have to admit that every woman vulnerable to injuries. I thought that "vulnerable woman,black griffeys," indeed, but thats not my main area. I just do not like people seeing me cry, do not like always grimaces. You know, I like their professional side,white griffeys, like the side show to others. No matter what I do, I like a good person to deal with it. Reporter: You are now only 22 years old,women nike air max 24 7 shoes, but has five albums out, and will feel that they do not have a normal adolescence? Rihanna: no. Because I have been mature than their actual age. I enjoy my adolescence, I enjoy the learning process. I grew up like this, all my friends older than I am. Reporter: Have you thought about your future child look like? Rihanna: If I have a girl, she is definitely the kind of rebellious children, I think she is my little enemy. Reporter: Youve said that all young women should be photographed his body. Your name often appears in the "most sexy" list, you What is the definition of sexy? Rihanna: Actually, they have been every time I hear someone say that is sexy, they will feel uncomfortable, I just want to do my own thing, doing an ordinary woman, and not the "sexy" see heavy. Reporter: You also want to do before the age of 30? Rihanna: I am now 30 years old from a long way off, I want to do that before I would try the brand,nike air max lebron 7 (vii), to 30 years old when I want to have their own fashion and cosmetics companies. But no one knows what will happen after, but I will do something you enjoy. Past domestic violence incident alarm Reporter: Now think of the last period of domestic violence, you have something to say? Rihanna: That thing is an alarm bell for me,nike huarache shoes, I want to experience domestic violence, a young girl, do not despair because of this on the love,nike dunks heels, let them withdraw their initiative to do that, go find another lover , to come out before you can understand what true love is. He (Chris Brown) hit me, I was once looking back, he remembered that part of the past I would be very humiliating. People always put me on an unrealistic idol high, in fact, I also have people have a weak side. Reporter: Then how did you come out of it? Rihanna: When I realized that I love, selfishness, and I indulged in the practice of so-called love may make other young girls double addiction, chances are they will therefore be killed, I feel I must own way responsible. The idea I suddenly wake up. Reporter: As a public figure, will encounter these things is not exacerbated by the pain? Rihanna: No one can imagine what I went through. Many women have experienced what I experienced, but not in the public eye. Reporter: Do you unfortunate childhood experiences (life is hard, his father beat his mother) is still a big impact on you do? Rihanna: Living in the negative events in fact the last will come good. Every time I go back to my childhood, will feel as if not, I would not be me now, it is a kind of exercise. My childhood helped me to survive in this line. But now the memories are basically good, such as the beach to swim,mens radii shoes, learn to write and catch fish, and my father are doing. In fact,womens radii shoes, I have many fond memories. Compile: KANG Pei Sohu microblogging on dialogue with the stars
相关的主题文章:

nike ken griffey jr 2011  2011 hearing

36_4546

nike dunks shoes  and education in China. Recently
关键词: womens rad,nike
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册
如果您提交过一次失败了,可以用”恢复数据”来恢复帖子内容