社区服务 统计排行 帮助
  • 168阅读
  • 0回复

Job Matching

级别: 新手上路
As promised in my last publish,Cheap Office Standard 2007, I wanted to shed a little light on our utilization of Reside ID in the application procedure, and checklist a number of the rewards that both recruiters and candidates can get from this phase in the method.  Differentiation: Several candidates together with the identical identify? No difficulty. Monitoring by Live ID enables your recruiter an effortless method for realizing one in the other. Talking from personal encounter, I’ve in fact had quite a few events exactly where I’ve been speaking to two candidates using the exact very same identify, in the exact same town, in the exact same day. I’m sure you are able to imagine the hijinks that may in any other case ensue! Monitoring & Communication: This is kind of inter-related to my previous post,Microsoft Office Standard 2010 Key, but relevant here nonetheless. Not only do we use your Live ID for tracking status in the interview process,Office Ultimate 2007 Sale, but also for communicating with you at a number of points – such as interview and offer. Security: Given that some confidential and important information such as travel and offer details are each communicated via our careers site,Office 2010 Key Sale, it’s critical that we have an authentication service we can trust. Job Agents & Job Matching: Looking at the different openings and not seeing a match? Signing up for a Reside ID lets you set up agents to monitor and keep you abreast of new openings. Never miss that perfect opportunity! Maintaining your history: Job description look familiar? Think you could have already applied? Having a standard authentication permits you to maintain history on your previous applications and lets you avoid duplicate submissions. It’s a cool technology: Okay – I made that reason up :-). But as an end user myself,Office Professional 2007 Key, I am glad to see a standard that’s used by other Microsoft services such as Windows Live and Office Live. Any other thoughts, comments, or ideas? We’re always looking for ways to improve the overall experience and open to ideas. You never know – your suggestions just may possibly find their way into a new-improved future site... someday :-).  -Kenji
关键词: Office Professi
描述
快速回复

您目前还是游客,请 登录注册
批量上传需要先选择文件,再选择上传